Monday, September 26, 2011

Pattern Testers Wanted!! - Double Layer Ruffle Skirt - CLOSED !!

THIS TESTING IS NOW CLOSED!! THANKS EVERYBODY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES!!
I'm currently looking for people who are interesting in testing my "Double Layer Ruffle Skirt" (#22001) sewing pattern before making it available for purchase. IMPORTANT: I *need* the reviews back by October 3rd!!...Description: A super cute skirt featuring a double layer ruffle and a dropped waist. It's fun to mix and match prints and colors. 3 different length options make this pattern versatile. (above knee, at knee and below knee options)
...
You will receive a cutting measurement guide (no printable pattern included to save you ink and paper) and 15 pages of instructions and , including 22 steps and 23 pictures to guide you along as you make it.
...
I need testers for the following sizes: Doll, Nb, 3m, 6m, 18m, 4t, 14
...
Already claimed: 12m, 2t, 3t, 5t, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12
...
PLEASE read the PATTERN TESTING GUIDELINES!!!

9 comments:

  1. me me me!!! 2T please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to test this in a size 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do a 4 or 6 or 8. JLynn1347@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if you got my earlier comment. My computer was doing something weird so I wanted to be sure! I can do a 4 a 6 and an 8. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can do a 10 if still needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can do 3T, 12 or 12 months. homeschoolmomoffive@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can do a size 6 Jodi, use this email, I could NEVER get into the other email last time...I am not sure what the deal is with the hailey bugs closet one....

    Stacey
    mannfour@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can do a 2T and a 7.

    adjohnston81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can do a 5T or a 6. ccinal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete