Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pattern Testers Wanted!! - Basic Cap Sleeve Tee - CLOSED !!

THIS TESTING IS NOW CLOSED!! THANKS EVERYBODY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES!!

I'm currently looking for people who are interesting in testing my "Basic Cap Sleeve Tee" (#11001) sewing pattern before making it available for purchase. IMPORTANT: I *need* the reviews back by September 3rd!!
...
Description: A snug-fitting hip-length tee with extended cap sleeves and a simple scoop neck. Binding around the neckline and armholes. Can be worn reversed -- with the scoop in the back. Perfect for everyday wear, excellent for layering under more revealing tops, or under cardigans and jackets. Easily paired with jeans, or dress up with skirts -- and it can be embellished in many ways.
...
You will receive 14 pages of patterns and 15 pages of instructions, including 26 steps and 26 pictures to guide you along as you make it.
...
I need testers for the following sizes:
...
Already claimed: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
...
PLEASE read the PATTERN TESTING GUIDELINES!!!

10 comments:

  1. i think i can maybe get back in the pattern-testing groove. put me down for....a medium i guess??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to test! My teens would ware a size small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on how the sizes run, I could test a small or medium. Pick me please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Fantastic look, Jodi! I would love to do the XXL, if needed. Carlie, my oldest will be loving this one too. And I love they are longer and cover her rear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobanna02@gmail.com is my email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I normally wear a small or medium but need room in the chest area ;)
    amber_cozad@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. forgot to give leave me email:
    homeschoolmomoffive@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you still need someone to test XL I would love to do it!
    Kimi.Owens@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never pattern tested before, but I'd like to give it a go. I could test the large size. You can look at my blog to see a few things I've made. Thanks!

    www.bearlysewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you get enough? If someone backs out...I want to do it!

    ReplyDelete