Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Doll Reimbursement Program


Introducing our "Doll Reimbursement Program" (a.k.a. DRP)
...
Now you can review our patterns and be reimbursed for part of the purchase price to do so.
(Currently 75% ... and subject to change).
...
Submitted and returned reviews does NOT guarantee reimbursement.
Subject to approval by Jocole.
...

HOW IT WORKS ...
~ Purchase a pattern that is eligible for the Doll Reimbursement Program (DRP) and let me know you are interested in participating. [Notice: not all patterns are eligible for the DRP]
~ I'll reply and email you a form that you need to fill out.
~ Download your pattern, print and get sewing!!
~ Return the form and at least THREE (more is better) high resolution fantastic pictures of the item made from the pattern [you MUST include pictures of the item on a 18" doll and made to match on a little girl] and return it to me within THREE days from when I emailed you the review form.
~ Write a small review and post it on Jocole.com for the corresponding pattern. (Instructions on how to do so can be foundHERE)
~ You tell me where I can improve and refine the pattern and instructions ... including how the size fits, grammatical errors and typos, if something needs to be added (pictures, more instructions, explanations, etc.). The more information you give me, the BETTER!!!
...
**Reimbursements are sent via an email with a Gift Certificate redemption code that is valid atJocole.com (not our etsy shop)
...
REQUIREMENTS ...
~ You must have basic sewing skills (you don't have to be advanced!)
~ You must have an 18" doll (American Girl, Our Generation, Madame Alexander, etc.)
~ You must have the results back to me within **THREE DAYS**
~ You must take pictures of the finished product and email them to me. (The better the pictures, the more likely you'll be approved for the FULL reimbursement)
~ You MUST allow Jocole to use all photos of finished products for promotional purposes.
...
I hope you're up for the challenge, if so let me know!!!
...
Review Reimbursement Program - FORM (word format)

No comments:

Post a Comment