Saturday, December 06, 2014

Merry and Bright

Merry and Bright

A Few of Our Favorite Things Holiday Blog Tour

Boy do I feel honored to be a part of a blog tour with some of my favorite designers.  I hope you will go visit each blog to see all of the amazing work these girls put into some gorgeous outfits.  There are also great new releases as well.


I am so excited about the release of the Girls Peplum Top and the Skater Add-On Pack for Girls and Ladies!  I can't even believe the release is here.


I am so happy that I have found another Jocole Dress that my oldest daughter really likes.  She is thrilled with the way her dress turned out and I am so happy she will actually wear something I made her.  

I love the fabric that Riley Blake sent me to use on these dresses.  I used the Christmas Basics line for the skirt, it's a woven fabric.  Yes, you can even use woven fabric with the Skater Dress!  That's pretty exciting!  I went up one size on the skirt and the fit was perfect.  


I also used the Houndstooth line for her belt.  I used the tutorial for the sash belt on the Jocole Blog, so easy.  I used Knit Basics for the pink top and I love the different fabrics together. 

This dress is probably one of my favorites!  I used RB Houndstooth Knit and I love it!  I was afraid the houndstooth was too big but I really am in love. 

You can purchase the Women's Peplum or Skater Skirt Add-on and the Girls Peplum and Skater Skirt Add-On here.




a Rafflecopter giveaway

25 comments:

  1. Would love to make both! Probably the ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been awaiting this release and about squealed when I saw it. I am so making me a navy dress with lace for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for these to come out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Would make both, girls & ladies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to make my daughter and I matching outfits lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both but would have to make only for my daughter for now. I don't think it would look so good on my pregnant belly right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to make one for me first, but eventually make matching ones for me and Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would make the girl's peplum

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would make the girls version. I got the women's version in the Bundle Up Sale!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the New Skirt Pattern & the Peplum Skater Dress!!
    Ty to the Jocole team for all the you do & a Big thanks for this Awesome Giveaway.
    Double Crossing fingers for this one!!~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I already own The Lady Skater, but would love to make my daughter a matching dress! Looking forward to making many of these!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic, and love all the options!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've already made a certain number of Ladies, but now I can do many others for my DD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. For me. I have the ladies version already. I should just do it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous3:06 AM

    The girls version is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would love to make this for my little nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd sew the ladies version for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd make it for me, for a change! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to try the ladies version for me....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the new dress. I love that it totally works for everyone from toddlers to adults.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would make the ladies version but for me and my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have the ladies Peplum...but mommy and me dresses would be too cute!

    ReplyDelete